Sunday, May 9, 2010

Die Ghana pakkie storie - Deel 4

Die arme dom Chester sukkel vreeslik met die betaling. Hy wil vreeslik graag vir “Mr Kelvin” betaal, maar die banke is moeilik met hom:

Dear mr Kevin,

I have been to the other bank, but I now have another problem. The currency of US dollars is not available from another bank where I have no account. I can only trade in foreign currency if I go to the bank where I have my account. They are very strict these days.

Why is the courier company not with Paypal or with Visa? Then I can pay with my credit card. I have bought my blow-up doll and Pamela Anderson videos with my credit card - it is very quick and easy.

Please talk to the Global Courier company, they must be able to handle credit card payments?

Otherwise you can send me the package so long, it is easier to pay for it from here once I have the invoice.

Thank you.

Please give me a call if you want me to explain over the phone. I think you have my number?

Regards,
Chester.

Weereens het die arme AWB nie ‘n enkele oproep die hele week gehad nie. Hulle kry nie eers meer vir Leon Shuster om hulle te bel op die radio nie.

Ek het gedink my storietjie oor die “blow-up doll” en Pamela Anderson gaan dalk die man se wenkbroue bietjie lig, maar hy is wragtag so dom soos ‘n baksteen.

Ek noem hom sommer “Mr Kevin”, maar die pla hom ook glad nie.

Thanks for your mail and I can see that you are finding it very difficult to send the fee because of the currency involve

Now all you have to do as soon as you receive this mail is to go and use the money in your currency and by a very good Nokia phone which is up to that amount and send it to me through speed post so that when I receive it I can sale it here and help you pay the security keeping fee and your Box will be send to you immediately without delay

I have ask Global Security Company and they told me that they don’t accept any type of credit card so the best thing is for you to use the money and buy a qulity Nokia phone and send so that I will help you sale it and pay the fee

Thanks and I am waiting to here from you as soon as you buy it so that I will give you the address where you will send it to where I can receive it here

Regards Mr. Kelvin


Chester was vreeslik dankbaar vir die vriendelike hulp. Die man se entrepreneurskap ken geen einde nie. Ek wonder hoe lank het hy aan die ene beplan? Hoe jammer dat so ‘n briljante brein nou heeltyd gemors moet word op sulke alledaagse scams? Die man kan vir Zuma ore aansit.

“Chester” is natuurlik mos ook so dom soos ‘n klip, en val dadelik vir “Mr Kevin” se goeie idee.

Chester is ‘n dankbare siel, tog te bly dat daar nog goeie mense in die wêreld is wat hom wil help.

Voeg daar by dat Chester nou nog nie weet wat in sy oorspronklike pakkie is nie, klink die idee nogal na goeie finansiële logika.

Kevin,

Thank you for all this hard work you're doing for me. These days you don't always find people who will help easily.

I have nearly bought the Nokia, but then I realised I need to make sure the model is the type that will work in Ghambia. The ones we have here may be different types, as here we have a 3G network with ultra high bandwidth and our phones have Malgoric text with multiplexing diodes.

What type of Nokia will you be able to sell in Ghambia? And which type will sell for the equivalent of around $180? (I added another $30 to the $150, so that it will pay you for your hard work)
[dis nice van my nê]

Let me know quickly please, I have some other appointments with my concubine and I need to be diligent in this matter.

Regards,
Chess

Sien, hier raak ek nou al hoe meer vrymoedig met die belaglike verwysings tussen-in. Eerstens verwys ek na sy land as Ghambia - ek wil kyk of hy dit agterkom, en dit gaan later handig te pas kom. (Jy sal later sien - dis klassiek!)

Ek het eerlikwaar gedink ek gaan die ou nou hier verloor.

Malgoric text and mutiplexing diodes” - ek bedoel, hoe dom moet jy wees om sulke twak te glo? Het hy nog nooit Google gebruik nie?

Die “concubine” gedeelte was natuurlik die kersie op die koek, en ek het regtig gedink ek gaan vir Mr Kevin en die kerk verloor na daai opmerking.

Ek begin verwys nou na myself as “Chess” - ons is mos groot buddies.

Lees later wat Kevin se reaksie was op al hierdie belaglikhede...

No comments: