Thursday, April 1, 2010

The First Post - what, why and how...

I have contributed to quite a few different blogs during my blog-lifetime. Some of them are in Afrikaans, some of them in English. Some are personal, some are a group effort. Some are intended to inform my family of what I'm doing. Some are anonymous. Some have political motivation, others are just nonsense.

On this blog I just tell my stories. I will use this blog to tell my stories - in both languages. I will try not to venture into any opinions or criticisms on this blog, it will only be a collection of stories. To start off, I will tell some of my stories from before I moved to Australia, and then I will also tell my army stories, which are all in Afrikaans at the moment. I will attempt to translate some of them, but please bear with me - I have a real life too.

I hope you enjoy this attempt at storytelling. Nowehere else will you hear them like I tell them.

Enjoy!

No comments: